IBIS®BRASSTRAX-3D™ gives operators the ability to capture high quality images of cartridge cases in both 2D and 3D and offers greater impression detail and multiple viewing perspectives.
IBIS BRASSTRAX-3D provides a number of quality control features such as an automated acquisition tray, automated imaging for breech face and firing pin impressions, and automated lighting, focus, and system calibration.
No other cartridge case imaging system, combines this level of automation, high-resolution image quality, and proven networkability.
- Management for case, cartridge case exhibit, and firearm exhibit information
- Automated imaging of a cartridge case’s breech face mark and
- firing pin impression in both 2D and 3D with manual image capture of ejector and rimfire marks
- Automated imaging of a cartridge case’s complete headstamp
- Direct and oblique lighting for precise image correlation and natural visual comparisons
- Self-contained unit that is fully compatible with IBIS® Heritage imaging technology
- Automated lighting, focus, and system calibration
- Supports multiple calibers ranging from .17 to .50 and 410 bore to 10 gauge for shot shells
- Ability to capture more than five images from a cartridge case
- Enables anyone with basic computer knowledge to remotely submit critical cartridge case data to the laboratory for analysis
- Ensures image quality through increased automation
- Ability to image the full head stamp
- Speeds exhibit transfer time from the field to the laboratory